Serialization in packaging is the process of assigning unique markings on the packaging design of each product. It is essential to combat counterfeiting. Individual items, cases or pallets can be serialized by labeling for barcode scanning. Brand protection and supply chain integrity are ensured using the GTI Platform, a comprehensive and integrated cloud-hosted solution.
Serialization packaging benefits every level of the value chain, from production to distribution.
- Improve customer safety: Inaccurate or fraudulent labeling puts customers at risk. Serialization packaging helps ensure products are legally sourced and safe.
- Reduce costs through increased efficiency: The digital printing process is quick & accurate, such that serialization is easy to read and scan with inventory equipment.
- Enable supply chain visibility:Tracking inventory as it makes its way down the supply chain is the best approach to increase efficiencies.
- Track products/ devices: Comprehensive serialization improves accuracy and proper tracking.
- Combat counterfeit products: The market for counterfeit products are huge and unruly. It’s dangerous for the general public and enormously expensive for the industry.
- inventory management: Tracking inventory is very difficult but it’s made much easier with enhanced digital serialization.
Features of the app
- DQSA Compliant
- High-Quality QR Codes & Barcodes
- Global Compliance: GS1 & HIBCC
- Unique Device Identifier (UDI)
- Reduced Downtime on Packaging Lines
- Item-Level Solutions