Enhance and reinforce your brand with our product authentication solutions, which not only assist in the recovery of revenue lost due to counterfeiting or diversion, but also in the development of customer loyalty. Our system generates one-of-a-kind codes that are applied to products and verified by customers at the point of sale, thereby preventing, detecting, and even responding to the counterfeit danger. With our labels, you and your customers can simply use the cameras on their smartphones to verify product authenticity without having to download any apps.
- No more forgery - Because GTI’s software does not require the use of an app to certify products, overall engagement is quite high. The clones are discovered and rejected as they appear using patent-pending dual-code anti-counterfeit technology with AI monitoring. Counterfeiters lose their commercial motive as a result of this.
- Keep unlawful distribution at bay - Any attempts at unauthorised distribution or illegitimate diversions are promptly brought to attention since the software codes are constantly monitored. This aids you in enforcing your distributors' policies and price structures.
- Consumer involvement increased by 5 times - We provide capabilities to on-board consumers for loyalty, warranty, and other promotional programmes through post-purchase scanning
- App-less and Easy for End Consumer - End-user friendly and without the need for an app Consumers do not need to download any apps because we scan using the smartphone's innate capabilities, which promotes total consumer adoption and engagement.
- Consumers are given the ability to report fakes - Consumers may readily report counterfeiting incidents using their smartphones, including photos and other particular details that can be used as evidence, discouraging shops from dealing with dodgy suppliers.
- AI Monitoring is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - Our system is always on the lookout for abnormality signals and sends out alerts as soon as they appear. The brand protection and legal teams receive up to a second of real-time data, as well as the location of the red-flagged locations.